Stuff v3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuff v3

Site Description here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scene Seven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 94
Skills : Picking up Chicks, Ping-Pong, lol'ing
Currently : Being Cooler then Andy and Greg
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Scene Seven Empty
PostSubject: Scene Seven   Scene Seven EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 9:10 pm

Scene Seven-Allies

[As Ghandy picks up the phone the screen switches to a shadowy figure that cannot be seen by the viewer.]

Shadow: Is everything going as planned?
Ghandy: Yes
Shadow: Get the weapon, get rid of the others, and leave no evidence. I want Lincoln dead by sun-down.

[The line goes dead and Ghandy closes the phone.]

Lincoln: Who was that?
Ghandy: …It was just a Rickroll

[Lincoln laughs but Ghandy does not share his humor. They have returned to Lincoln’s house from Scene Three and walk inside.]

[The scene reverts once again back to the Mafia Boss and Booth. He pulls into a seemingly empty location with other houses located nearby. It is getting dark out, Booth leaves his head lights on but steps out of the car. The Mafia Boss does the same.]

Mafia Boss: Do you mind explaining to me what we are doing? The Boss gave us direct orders to-
Booth: Wait here, I can handle this.

[Booth walks off into the distance. The Mafia Boss is left alone with the car as Booth disappears into the woods. He decides to make himself comfortable and reclines the chair. He then adjusts the radio, going through many different songs. Then from out of nowhere, his stomach growls.]

Mafia Boss: Wendy’s is just down the street, besides, I’ll pick him up a Baconator, and everyone loves Baconators.

[The Mafia Boss starts the engine, backs up and pulls down the road. The scene switches to Booth and the sound of the car engine is heard once again.]

Booth: He is going to pay for that. I told him to stay put!

[Booth is now in a clearing and a lone house is seen in front of him. He walks slowly to the door as if it is a minefield. After a long wait at the front door he rings the doorbell. The door eventually swings open to reveal a beautiful woman wearing a confused look upon her face.]

Layla: John? What are you doing here?

[John Wilkes Booth waits a moment as if lost in thought.]

Booth: I need your help…

[Layla rolls her eyes and starts to close the door but Booth puts his foot in the way.]

Booth: Not that kind of help. This time I need some actual help.

[Layla opens the door up again and looks at Booth.]

Layla: I’m listening.

[Long pause.]

Booth: It’s about Lincoln.

[The screen now goes back to the Mafia Boss who is sitting in the car eating a Baconator with fries strewn all across the car. As he is taking another bite Booth remerges from the woods with a gorgeous woman at his side. Booth steps up to the car and looks around.]

Booth: What the hell man?
Mafia Boss: I was hungry; but seriously who’s the chick?
Booth: Her name is Layla, show her some dignity please.

[Layla takes a seat behind the Mafia Boss and Booth starts the car.]

Booth: This is Layla, she will be a valuable asset, trust me.
Mafia Boss:[Looking her up and down] I thought she was a parking ticket at first, because she’s got Fine written all over her.
Layla: Maybe next time tubby.

[Booth whips back onto the road and pulls off into the night while the camera goes to the moon.]
Back to top Go down
http://stuffv3.heavenforum.com

Scene Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene Seven   Scene Seven EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009, 5:50 pm

@#$^.
Back to top Go down

Scene Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene Seven   Scene Seven EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:00 pm

@#$^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scene Seven Empty